Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ms. Lerner Of The IRS Took What?????????????

IRS  director of exempt operations Lois Lerner spent 6 hours today at a congressional hearing today to answer questions relating to the IRS' targeting willful targeting of conservative groups in effort to revoke their tax-exempt status.
But that's not the story, by god no. You see this woman did not invoke the number 2 horse at Aqueduct or the number 3 horse at Yonkers! This woman, who I quote "  "I have not done anything wrong. I have not broken any laws. I have not violated any IRS rules and regulations and I have not provided false information to this or any other congressional committee." Lerner said, adding that she refused to "answer any questions or testify about the subject matter of this committee's meeting.", invoked her 5th Amendment Right against self incrimination! C an you believe that? Try some poor fucking kid on 125st  try that shit and see what happens to him. I may be the dumbest bastard on  earth but I cannot believe a representative of the United State's could even invoke the 5th amendment! I thought it was reserved for guys like Al Capone and like, I don't know, Woody Allen!