Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

GOP Rep. Burgess: "I have seen 15 week fetus' masturbate"



GOP Rep.Michael Burgess of Texas, USA has endorsed a proposed ban on late term abortions with the observation that he has seen fetuses as early as 15 weeks old pleasuring themselves in the womb on ultra sound exams of pregnant women (Mr. Burgess is also an MD).
Oh Lord! As the great Harvey Korman eloquently put forth in the film Blazing Saddles " My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, Careening through a cosmic vapor of invention". Just imagining the twist I could put on this makes me want to put my hands between my legs! But alas , I cannot. Why? Well just because I have no respect for politicians does not mean I do not fear them.Nor do I have much faith in their sense of humor. So what to do? I guess I will keep it real and say that this imbecile is further proof of the decline of the once great United States where morons are not only encouraged but actually get to lead!