Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

La Cosa Nostra Rule #1: Don't Use Telephone. Proposed Gangsta Rule #1. Don't Use Twitter





Thumbstrong Twitter user 2 Chainz was arrested at a San Fransisco airport when drugs including marijuana and promethazine, a drug that apparently is an ingredient in the making of another, better drug called "sizzerup". Apparently, by strict coincidence 2 Chainez had used twitter to set the record straight about reports that he had been robbed at gunpoint yesterday in the City By The Bay. Chainz, using twitter denied that he had been robbed the day earlier but then began to extol the virtues of the area's marijuana stating" I didn't get jacked but I got high". Again, just a strict coincidence that he tweets marijuana one day and is arrested for same the next day.  Similar coincidences have been occurring coast to coast with drug gangs and all other sorts of nefarious imbeciles tweeting and facebooking, sometimes to arresting detail their many exploits and ADL's (Activities of Daily Living).   Maybe he should take some advice from one of my best friends,G , who as I was growing tried to steer me on the right path and advise me well if I chose the wrong path. He possessed a store of witticisms and quotes that were so dubbed with common sense that even an idiot like me could quickly grasp. One of the most important he said, was the following which he advised me to inscribe on my ceiling so it would be the first thing I saw when I woke up in the morning and the last thing I saw when I went to sleep at night. G said :

- "Never, ever use a damned telephone (let's update it for this day and age NEVER, EVER USE TWITTER or Facebook ")

- "REPEAT TO YOURSELF THE ABOVE OVER AND OVER UNTIL IT'S AS NATURAL TO YOU AS PEEING STANDING UP IS!".