Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Meek Mill vs Drake: Ebonic Rappers

Well its certainly surprising to me to see Meek Mill still above ground breathing oxygen. I mean Tupac definitely was not Meek, but as is said, that the way the sh-t goes.
Anyway I've been reading a lot of the back and forth tweets and I'll be damned if I can't make out half of what is said or who is even saying it:

Meek Mill @MeekMill
Stop comparing drake to me too…. He don’t write his own raps! That’s why he ain’t tweet my album because we found out!
6:46 AM – 22 Jul 2015
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2529995/nicki-minaj-and-bf-meek-mill-about-to-give-drake-a-major-headache/#ZAxFiQpylousQeQ3.99
There's:

We really only focusing on making it out that’s the only war we fighting. I’m not entertaining no rap/real beef over drake s/o rapper! I can’t fall for the oldest trick in the book and I never shoulda entertained it bcuz it won’t bring me no money or success… Everybody know everybody watching and anything beyond what’s going on is stupid to b reacting on about a bunch of n***as just tryna get on and in the game..I been in these streets having money for a long time now “shining hard” and need had a problem with I came up from nothing and my name good.”
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2529995/nicki-minaj-and-bf-meek-mill-about-to-give-drake-a-major-headache/#ZAxFiQpylousQeQ3.99
Now I'm completely lost.

I'll try one more:

Meek Mill clowns Drake dancing in Hotline Bling ... "You won't have me looking like Drake.. I'm a Gangsta"
Forget it. This is like trying to study for an exam written in Ebonics. Guess I'll just have to wait for the police blotter reports to get the whole story

BTW: Hit spell check before I hit the publish key damn screen lit up brighter than the Sun.